128) Which of the complying with costs include every one of the expenses associated with production of a product?
129) Manufacturing overhead costs for a product include
A) direct material.
You are watching: Which of the following statements is correct concerning product costs?
B) operating costs.
C) instraight production expenses.
D) prime costs.
130) When execute inventoriable prices become expenses?
A) When straight products are purchased
B) When the manufacturing process begins
C) When the manufacturing process is completed
D) Namong the above
131) Indirect materials and also indirect labor are ________ for a manufactured product.
A) overhead and duration costs
B) operating and duration costs
C) overhead and product costs
D) operating and product costs
132) Manufacturers think about marketing and administrative prices to be
A) period expenses.
B) conversion expenses.
C) inventoriable prices.
D) prime costs.
133) Which of the following is an example of a duration cost once manufacturing products?
A) Depreciation price on factory equipment
B) Advertising expense
C) Indirect products provided in the factory
D) Property taxes on the plant
134) Which of the adhering to is an instance of an inventoriable expense once manufacturing products?
A) Depreciation on office equipment
B) Depreciation on store building
C) Sales salaries expenses
D) Depreciation on manufacturing facility equipment
135) When production products, straight labor and straight materials are classified as
A) duration expenses and also expensed as soon as incurred.
B) product expenses and also expensed once the goods are sold.
C) product expenses and also expensed once incurred.
See more: What Are The Two Most Reactive Groups In The Periodic Table, Groups Of Elements
D) duration costs and expensed once the goods are offered.
+1 (573) 260-3076
11 once the actual manufacturing volume exceeds the meant production volume... 11 helen company offers a task order costing system and also has actually the following information...
Scroll to top