writing Images and Videos on Instagram
Song of Leaves has an in depth outline and it's finished!! Now I have to type up all my handwritten work and then I just have to, you know, actually write the thing 😉😂
I was too late to do Steph's (@stephynow) write club wednesday yesterday (given it was a morning task) so doing it this morning instead. 'Today's prompt is to write first thing in the morning.
Finish these sentences (five words or less) in a rapid fire kind of way.' So here goes... Although, it's not really first thing in the morning, but I'm doing it anyway. Join in + share your own! And get on Steph's e-mail / letter list because it's worth it. Especially if you like words + things like I do.
1. The time is 11.00am.
2. I slept like a jetlagged sloth.
3. I dreamt something. I'm not sure what. I think football was involved, but can't be certain.
4. Right now, I feel lost, uncertain but very me.
5. If I looked in the mirror, I'd see a little sunburn.
6. Today, I get to watch live tennis. Hell yes!
7. Yesterday was a get-my-ass-in-gear day.
8. I am grateful for life + feeling good alone.
9. My intention for today is to be wildly present.
10. My superpower is passion + energy for life. ... Here are the blank sentences... 1. The time is...
2. I slept like...
3. I dreamt (this can be more than five words)
4. Right now, I feel...
5. If I looked in the mirror, I'd see...
6. Today, I get to...
7. Yesterday was...
8. I am grateful for...
9. My intention for today is...
10. My superpower is...
#notes #words #writefromtheheart #writing #writeclubnow #wordiness #writeclubwednesday #writeitout #writingprompt #writenow #inthepresent #scribbles