wiwt Images and Videos on Instagram
Stress doesn't really go with my outfit 😁
Depression is real, and many people suffer from it. Social media is a mask for many. We highlight our best lives, and hardly broadcast our battles, which is fine! But I realized by being more open on this platform, I can possibly help others. Or give someone else hope that they can recover and break the mental cycle that causes us to be depressed, doubtful, fearful, or anxious.
I've been all of the above. I know what it feels like to be completely down. Not wanting to leave my bed. Missing major events and outings. Scrolling past inspirational quotes and videos with annoyance. Avoiding seeing people because of mental illness. Even as I type the phrase, it's hard to admit because there's so much stigma behind those words. But I'm here to say I went through it for a LONG time. And I'm getting much better! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So I decided to share a few things that have helped me get a hold of my life and wellness.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Faith: I restored my faith in God. I HIGHLY recommend watching the @wearetransformation series entitled God's Grace: Grace Like a Flood on youtube
2. Diet: I cut out meat from my diet. I'm currently pescetarian and I plan on becoming vegan.
3. Passion: I stopped pursuing anything that had nothing to do with my passion. And devoted my time to what makes me happy.
4. Relationships: I stayed close to those who denounced my fears and kept my distance from those who did the opposite.
5. Self Care: Giving time and attention to my natural hair, skin, and nails #blogging #instastyle #bloggerstyle #fashiondiaries #wiwt #stylish #travelblogger #look #stylist #whatiwore #instablog #styleblog #lookbook #instablogger #blog #bblogger #lookoftheday #fashionable #lifestyleblogger #bloggerlife #styleblogger #youtuber #inspo #wiw #outfitoftheday #fashionblog #beautyblogger #bloggers #fblogger
Lovely little escape to Brighton in the sunshine for a cheeky lunch ‘a deux’ @murmur_restaurant (highly recommend) and a teeny mooch along the Lanes with my lovely husband. He is back at work tomorrow and life is returning to normal 😊 In fact it was so nice that the pigeon guts all over the utility room on our return didn’t even take the shine off. We have been so touched by all your lovely wishes so thank you again!! Clear blue skies and a gorgeous day meant jumpers and boots weren’t the best sartorial choices but we’re firmly in that weather that requires freezing/boiling at some point during the day dependent on what time you get dressed!! First outing for this @markuslupfer knit bought in the @harveynichols sale and back in boots for the first time since the spring. TOP TIP: Harvey Nicks have the best sales - everything goes to 50% straight away and they have fab, often hard to find designer brands. No ad - wish it were 😆 - just sharing my years of wickedness & ensuring you save up now for the next one (December!) 😊
Jacket @allsaints (old but similar avail) - knit @markuslupfer SS18 - jeans @madewell via @netaporter - boots @isabelmarant via @mytheresa.com AW17 .
#shedreamsofgucci #tall #tallwomen #mystyle #styleinspo #bloggerstyle #markuslupfer #wiwt #brighton #tallgirls #styleover40 #sunshine #sequins #fashionover40 #fashioninspo #lookoftheday #windy #fbloggersuk #lips #realstreetstyle #bastardcat