lookbook Images and Videos on Instagram
Stress doesn't really go with my outfit 😁
Depression is real, and many people suffer from it. Social media is a mask for many. We highlight our best lives, and hardly broadcast our battles, which is fine! But I realized by being more open on this platform, I can possibly help others. Or give someone else hope that they can recover and break the mental cycle that causes us to be depressed, doubtful, fearful, or anxious.
I've been all of the above. I know what it feels like to be completely down. Not wanting to leave my bed. Missing major events and outings. Scrolling past inspirational quotes and videos with annoyance. Avoiding seeing people because of mental illness. Even as I type the phrase, it's hard to admit because there's so much stigma behind those words. But I'm here to say I went through it for a LONG time. And I'm getting much better! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So I decided to share a few things that have helped me get a hold of my life and wellness.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Faith: I restored my faith in God. I HIGHLY recommend watching the @wearetransformation series entitled God's Grace: Grace Like a Flood on youtube
2. Diet: I cut out meat from my diet. I'm currently pescetarian and I plan on becoming vegan.
3. Passion: I stopped pursuing anything that had nothing to do with my passion. And devoted my time to what makes me happy.
4. Relationships: I stayed close to those who denounced my fears and kept my distance from those who did the opposite.
5. Self Care: Giving time and attention to my natural hair, skin, and nails #wiwt #beautyblogger #fashionblog #fblogger #lookoftheday #travelblogger #bblogger #outfitoftheday #instastyle #blog #bloggers #stylist #instablogger #styleblogger #wiw #instablog #fashionable #youtuber #lookbook #blogging #stylish #styleblog #lifestyleblogger #fashiondiaries #look #bloggerlife #whatiwore #inspo #bloggerstyle