kettlebells Images and Videos on Instagram
XT.This week I will be covering one move at at time to add a whole flow. We will start with The Kettlebell Swing
One exercise that would not only burn a loads of calories, fat, boost endurance, and build muscle.
It's a compound movement which will strengthen the tendons and ligaments, making the joints tougher and less-susceptible to injury.
The Kettle bell swing will work all the major muscle groups at once. In fact it works over 600 muscles .
It's a total body workout.
1. Works Calves Quads Hamstrings Glutes Hipflexors abdominal shoulders lats.
2. Increase strength
3. Increase Endurance
4. Burn Calories
5. Burn Fat
6. Improve Heart Rate
7. Improve Posture and Balance
8. Makes everyday task easier
9. Helps reduce back pain
Start with caution and get a coach or personal trainer to supervise your first few sessions.
#fitness #kettlebells #movement #swings
Double and single arm swings to finish off last nights late shift, 40kg and 32kg superset to finish me off #fitness #kettlebells #swings
Here at KFIT, August has been designated "mobility month". This week's is all about stretching! Here are three things you should know:
1. Static stretching and dynamic stretching are two different things:
🤸♀Dynamic stretching means active, energetic, or vigorous. Dynamic stretching involves movements, usually of more than one muscle group. These stretches take the body through a near-full range of motion that mimics the same movements you go through while exercising. 🤸♀Static Stretching means stationary, so static stretches isolate one muscle group at a time and hold a position rather than moving through a range of motion.
2. Bouncing during a stretch can result in injury. Make sure you hold the stretch to a slight discomfort and try to relax your muscles.
3. American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), recommends engaging in flexibility training 2 to 3 days per week, holding each stretch for 10 to 30 seconds to mild discomfort and performing three to four repetitions per stretch. Stretching doesn't need to take hours. Take 15 minutes of your day to stretch those muscles!
#fitfam #fittips #healthyliving #hinghamfitness #fitnesslifestyle #themoreyouknow #hiit #healthylifestyle #instafitness #hingham #strength #kfit #fitnessjourney #fitlife #fitspoposts #fitnesslife #southshore #tips #kettlebells #fitness #fitspo #instahealth #training #education #tiptuesday
@jsimsfit serving LOOKS. 👏🏼👀