hotelreviews Images and Videos on Instagram
New post on my trip to the Emerald Isle is live on the blog 🍀💚 feat. a luxurious stay @theghotel in Galway (sorry I jumped on the bed, couldn’t resist 🤷🏽♀️) ~link in the bio 🙃
🏩지난 여름 우연히 방문한 롯데타워. 이곳에는 시그니엘이 있습니다. 호텔롯데의 최상급 브랜드.
Did drop by last summer where the Signiel Seoul housed. @lotte_worldtower
/ The desert safari at @camp_thar is sooooo much fun! Drove up to a gorgeous sunset point and ohhh boyy 😍 you know how much I love sunsets ☀️
📍: Osian, Rajasthan
is at @primushotelsydney. below:
1. Finally we have a NYC-style hotel in the city that moves away from those standard, safe, carbon copy hotels that Sydney seems to have in abundance of.
2. The Level 7 rooftop bar is the hottest place to be this summer for cocktails and has recently opened to the public.
3. Food is terrific - I had the cheeseburger and mac n cheese and husband commented that he ate the best club sandwich. My mocktail was refreshingly good.
4. Check in went smoothly, staff were friendly and better yet, we got upgraded to a bigger room AND were offered a refresher towel. The valet staff moved our cars swiftly and were attentive, even offering umbrellas when it started to rain.
5. The room is gorgeous and included a huge dark timber closet, king sized bed, sofa and an expansive bathroom.
6. The bathroom needs another mention: the bath, marble bench top, matte black tapwear, oversized shower and amenities, makes this the best bathroom I’ve stayed at.
7. The TV was backlit and changed colours. Now I want a new TV.
8. The pool was a great retreat from the heat, with fantastic views of the city.
9. Light switches were next level!
1. Whilst I’m fin with the rooftop being open to the public, I’m not ok sharing a pool with them. Especially those who were juggling beers and spilling it all over the place. I basically swam in beer water.
2. The hotel was quiet with little atmosphere - but I guess that is just Sydney right now. The entire city seems to be under construction, unfortunately the hotel is located right in the heart of it.
3. The breakfast was strangely spaced out in three different areas.
4. Whoever is doing the for this hotel needs to do a better job. Little is known about this hotel, it’s Sydney’s best kept secret - make some noise about it!
*I’ll be hanging up my temporarily to have a baby(!) so this will likely be my last post in a while. Thanks for reading!
#livingthatrobelife #negatives #hotelreview #hotels #robelyf #hotelselfie #australia #globetrotter #staycation #travel #pr #hotelclub #positives #hotelreviews #robe #hotelroom #tripadviser #hotelsofinstagram #robetrotter #rovingrobetrotter #robes #yolo #hotelstay