bookish Images and Videos on Instagram
نقاط هامة يتحدث عنا الكتاب * المرأة تحب الإكثار من الحديث، والرجل الحكيم هو الذي يسمعها دون أن يسارع بتقديم الحل، فهي تحتاج لدعم عاطفي فقط وسترتاح. * المرأة لا يجب أن تسارع بتقديم النصح للرجل، بل عليها أن تبين له ثقتها بقدراته. عندها سيكون ممتنّا وسيراها امرأة متفهمة ومحبّة، أما كثرة النصائح فهو لا يحبها، وتُشعره بالعجز، لأن الرجال عادة عندما يقعون بمشكل ما، لا يقدمون نصيحة إلا إذا طُلِب منهم، هذا نمط تفكيرهم .. * المرأة عندما تكون تحت تأثير ضغط نفسي، وواقعة بمشكل ما تحتاج إلى الحديث والحديث المتشابك عن كل المشكلات وبلا رابط منطقي، والاستماع لها هو الحل. وبالتالي عمل عاطفة . * الرجل عند وقوعه بمشكل ما يحب التركيز بحلّه، ويبدو بذلك قليل الاهتمام بالمرأة، كما يلجأ للترفيه، وهنا هو عمل العقل . والمرأة التي تتفهم هذه الحالة لن تشعر منه بتعمّد تجاهلها ... ومن الواضح أن المرأة والرجل كل منهما، سيتصرف وِفق هذا الطبع حتما...والكتاب لا يطلب التخلّص من الطباع، ولكن يطلب من كل جنس أن يتفهم الآخر ويتفهم سر تصرفه بتلك الطريقة، وبالتالي تفاعله سيكون مغايرا، وتخفّ حدة المشاكل ... #igbooks #igreads #bookish #lovebooks #libro #bookoftheday #bookishescape #bookaddict #reading #leitura #booklover #library #books #booklove #instagood #read #bookshelf #literature #readingforfun #toptags #epicreads #book #booklovers #instabook #bookstagram #bookworm
Maybe all the people who say ghosts don't exist are just afraid to admit that they do-Michael Ende
QOTD: Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? Do you have any ghost stories to share that happened to you?👻 if you do tell me down below because I'd love to hear them
AOTD: I definitely do think ghosts exist, I've had a couple of sketchy and creepy experiences myself. But I'm also skeptical at the same time. There's just so many people out there that hoax things and it gets a little ridiculous and lame
Today's prompt for was "Ghosts and ghouls" and I'm totally counting this because this @loveyoumorestudio book sleeve is full of skeletons doing seances and really, how do you get more ghosty than that?!🔮💀
I love all three of my sleeves I've gotten from they're wonderful shop and I would definitely recommend checking them out! Since all of my sleeves are Halloween themed, I used them in my decorations for this year so I can display them in all their glory(for this month anyways🎃) ➡️swipe to see my full set up featuring this one!
#halloweendecorations #halloweendecor #igreads #bookish #halloween #booksleeve #ghosts #bookaddict #bookishtreatgiveaway #loveyoumorestudio #bookstagrammer #readersofig #book #canadianbookstagram #bookstagram #bibliophile
What is a book you wish you read earlier? I had Shatter Me on my TBR for so long before I read it and I ended up loving it so much! It is now one of my all time favorite series. 🙊 Both of us were so obsessed with it we had to do a box for it. This was our April box and we are so excited to have been able to include all these goodies. 😍 What item from one of our past boxes do you use often?
Photo by @elizabeths_library 💕
#bookishcandle #bookstagram #bookish #bookishcandles #bookishmerch #flickthewick
After going to a friends birthday today, I was definitely looking forward to coming home to coffee and my Ann Rule re-read. Socializing is great, but I’m an introvert at heart and I require a lot of battery recharging after a social event. Besides that, I find this story fascinating, although it also creeps me out just as much, if not more, than any horror story I’ve ever read. Back in the 1980’s, single mom Diane Downs was in love with a married man. However, he wasn’t interested in complications or kids, both of which Diane had in spades. Her answer to this problem was so monstrous many people scarcely believed a mother could have done such a thing. Reading about Diane’s disturbed and narcissistic through processes, and the way she treated her children, is definitely disturbing. #booksofinsta #readergram #reader #bookphoto #igreads #bookish #currentlyreading #bookaddict #reading #booksofinstagram #mylibrary #annrule #bookcollection #books #bookstagrammer #currentread #truecrime #read #booknerd #bookaholic #constantreader #instabook #bookstagram #bibliophile #instareads
Hope you're having a great weekend?
For me hang-gliding (cancelled - unbelievably it was too windy - boo!) was replaced by a day trip to Arundel and the sea with Mrs P+B. Which was wonderful. 🌞
This post continues my favourite 100 books countdown with seriously eclectic group of books! 😁
And I'm going to point them out so you don't have to! I somehow omitted Woolf's To the Lighthouse, Orwell's Homage to Catalonia and Stendahl's Madame Bovary!
Here's some random highlights: .
● Beau Geste and The Prisoner of Zenda are both of course Boys' Own nonsense, but so perfectly pitched and wonderfully told that I could read them again and again and again. 📚
● Therese Raquin - I think Emile Zola's writing is awesome. I was torn between this and Germinal, but either would be an oddity on here because it's hard to say they are 'enjoyable'. Called 'putrid' when it was first published, his work can be from and unforgiving, yet the quality is always rewarding. 📚
● The Wall and the Wing, Laura Ruby - here's one you won't know. I picked up with a bunch when my kids were going through books faster than I could buy them! Two stood out: The Penderwicks and this one. The Wall... Is a work of incredible imagination and wonderful quirkiness. 📚
● The Help is in danger of falling off this list. Whilst I enjoyed it the time, in retrospect it smacks a little of "if I were around then of course I wouldn't have been racist, I would have campaigned against oppression despite social and peer pressure" smugness. Is that unfair? 🤔
The full list is on my blogsite - click the link in my bio for a peak. And remember, these are just my favourites - I don't think they're all Booker prize winners!
Are any of these on your list? .
71. Beau Geste, by PC Wren
72. Five people you meet in heaven, by Mitch Albom
73. Shadow of the Wind, by Carlos Ruiz Zafön
74. The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams
75. Native son, by Richard Wright
76. The Age of Innocence, by Edith Wharton
77. The Wall and the Wing, by Laura Ruby
78. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett
79. The Prisoner of Zenda, by Anthony Hope
80. Therese Raquin, by Emile Zola #pcwren #beaugeste #igbooks #richardwright #topbooks #igreads #bookish #carlosruizzafon #lauraruby #prosejunkie #myfavouritebooks #emilezola #reading #douglasadams #top100books #books #edithwharton #thehelp #anthonyhope #booklist #picoftheday #literature #book #paperback #bookstagram #bibliophile #mitchalbom #bookworm
What is your favorite mythical creature? 🐉
Hey, guys! I'm posting a little early today because I'm once again down to almost 490 followers 😢. I appreciate those of you who have stuck around 😄😄. This community is amazing, and I'm super thankful for your support while I'm figuring everything out. Tell me I'm not the only one who is struggling with this! 😄😄😄 But in the end, I know it's not about the followers or the likes, it's about the fun that I have taking pictures, engaging with you guys, and talking about the things I love most! Sometimes it's hard to remember that, but we all have to keep that in our minds as we engage our unique creative sides! 😄
PS I love dragons! 😄 They're probably my favorite mythical creature! I mean, why aren't they real?!
Love you all! 💕💕 Au revoir!
Favorite Mythical Creature
#bookdragon #books #yafantasy #bookish #fantasybooks #booktography #fallreads #bookcommunity #booksta #booktober18 #bibliophile #bookdragons #ya #biblio #dragons