Reaboy 2: You can finish up choose this, and you know you've privately had this daydream.
You are watching: How to say yes to a guy
It would certainly be nice if only the guys of our dreams asked us out, yet you should go ago to sleep for that to occur eextremely single time. In truth, you won't be so sure around eincredibly guy that asks you out, but below are some factors you must go ahead and say yes, at leastern as soon as in a while:
1. You could end up really, really liking him. And even falling in love. This is the first and move noticeable reason you have to just go for it even if you're not sure you'll be right into him. Look, if world hooked up just with human being they instantly liked, tbelow would be at least 50 percent fewer couples, and around 90 percent fewer rom-coms. Give the guy an hour of your time to make his case. There can very well be something you're not seeing at initially glance.
2. Also, he can covertly be a prince. And, hey, you can also not prefer him at first either, yet if movies have actually taught me anypoint (movies have taught me everything), this have the right to certainly happen and you'll finish up with a perfect man and a closet complete of crvery own jewels.
3. He can not be The One, yet you could connect in other means. OK, fine. He could not be your future husband, and also he's practically definitely not an enigma prince, however he can revolve out to be your brand-new frifinish. Or probably, choose, your brand-new accountant. Either method.
4. It can be the worst or weirdest day ever. Well, perhaps that's not so great for you, yet it would certainly be good for me, because you have the right to compose in the story for me to share on Smitten, offering me a break from informing you my own bad stories. Pay it forward, daters.
5. Count it as your cardio. Get your minds out of the gutter, I'm not saying you need to sleep with him to burn calories. But if you walk to the bar to meet him, I say it counts as your everyday exercise. I mean, you were gonna eat dinner/drink three glasses of red wine anymeans, so you can also gain off the couch to carry out it.
6. You might discover your brand-new favorite restaurant. Or bar, or coffee shop, whatever. Maybe you won't discover the perfect man, yet you can discover the perfect tapas for your following girls' night.
7. You can learn somepoint. Say the date is an activity, favor visiting a museum or watching that new documentary everyone is buzzing about. Now you'll have some cool things to make you sound smart and amazing to the next man you date.
8. Brush up on your flirting abilities. Look, I don't intend to advise you to lead guys on, however if you simply sit about waiting for the perfect male to ask you out, then by the time he does, you can be a hermit-zombie who forgets exactly how words also work-related together in proper sentences. Not that this has actually ever happened to me or anypoint.
9. If your day doesn't rotate out to be the one, maybe the bartender will. Or the waiter. Or the man in line at the grocery keep once you soptimal on your way house for a pint of "I deserve it after that negative date" ice cream. I'm simply saying, you never know. But don't be a jerk to your day and ditch him. That's bad dating karma. Give him a fair opportunity, and also if it doesn't job-related out, go earlier later for the cute bartender.
10. Your just various other plan is a TBS marathon of Sex and also the City re-runs.
See more: 75 Re A Real Woman Can Do It All By Herself Quote S, A Strong Woman Can Do It All By Herself
And ahem, some of us have currently been told we watch too a lot.
Have you ever before agreed to go on a date you weren't so sure about? How did it revolve out? Would you perform it again?